Military Grades Anti-Corrosion VCI Solutions Papers are on the U.S. Dept. of Defense Qualified Products List (QPL) for military specification MIL-PRF-3420. Saturated Papers with U.S. Department of Defense approved Daubert Cromwell volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation. (Packaging Materials, Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Treated, Opaque).
VCI Papers (Ferrous VCI Papers)
- 4060: 40 lb./ 65 gsm Kraft. – Nitrile free. Light duty, Class 3, Style A, form b, flat carrier with corrosion inhibitor.
- VW60H: 60 lb./98 gsm Kraft saturated one side. Medium duty, Class 2, Style A, form b, flat carrier with corrosion inhibitor.
- 7090: 70 lb./114 gsm Kraft - Nitrite-free. Heavy duty Class 1, Style A, form b.
Versil-Pak - Waxed Barrier Mil-B-121: Corrosion protective packaging that combines a highly formulated adhesion wax and a high strength fabric. It works as a total barrier against high moisture, acidity, bacterial attack or galvanic attack, which can contribute to pipeline corrosion. Two types of Versil-Pak meet the requirements of military specification MIL-B-121:
- Versil-Pak #5-1: Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. High adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties. It is treated with fungicides to help reduce antimicrobial induced corrosion (MIC). Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class I.
- Versil-Pak #5-2: Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. Two-sided high adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties. It is treated with fungicides to reduce antimicrobial induced corrosion. Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class 2.
Ferro-Film® XP -Military-Qualified: Corrosion-inhibitor film for ferrous metals against oil, water and moisture, and puncture. Clear, transparent, military-required print that is clean and won’t rub off. Ideal for converting into heat-sealed bags for military packaging. Used by military suppliers and contractors required to use government-specified packaging. (“Qualified Product List” for Mil-PRF-22019 -U.S. government’s highest standards for corrosion inhibitor polyethylene packaging). Standard 5 mil.
Nox-Rust® 5100 - Outdoor Solution: Ideal for preventing rust on steel parts during manufacture, storage, export, lay-up and preservation. Compatible with non-ferrus metals. Nox-Rust corrosion inhibitor liquids, oils and coatings can be sprayed or fogged into hard-to reach areas, using normal industrial application equipment. Dries as a black firm film. Removable with solvent or alkaline cleaner. Meets the Mil PRF-1617E, Grade 1, Class 1 requierements.