Ideal for corrosion protection on multi-metal equipment, parts, and equipment for ferrous/non-ferrous combinations, including cadmium and zinc galvanized steel.
- Uniwrap® MPI: Basis weights 30lb, 35lb, 40lb, and 60lb / 49 gsm Kraft, Multi-purpose protection where no barrier is required. It provides corrosion and tarnish protection for ferrous/non-ferrous metals and combinations of metals including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, aluminum and copper.
- Uniwrap® 33MPI: 35lb./57gsm Kraft saturated with multi-metal Uniwrap MPI VCI and waxed on the other side with 5 pounds of a specialty formulated microcrystalline wax. Designed for general wrapping of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals where enhanced moisture and oil resisting properties are required.
- Uniwrap® MPI Chips: 30 pt. chipboard coated with VCI. Cut in convenient 2” x 2” and 1” x 1” pieces, easy to use in hard-to-reach voids and spaces. (1” x 1” Chip protects 25 cu. in. - 2” x 2” chip protects 100 cu. in.)
- Nox-Rust® Vapor Wrapper® VCI Chips: Protection of iron, steel, cast iron, and ferrous metals.
- Uniwrap® MPI VCI Chips: Multi-purpose protection for ferrous/non-ferrous metals and combinations of metals.
- Uniwrap® UW200: 35 lb./57gsm Kraft - Nitrite-free. Provides short and long term corrosion control for combinations of metals. Multi-purpose protection for combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, zinc galvanized, aluminized, copper plated and lead. Ideal for applications where metals vary.
- 40PCMPI: 40 lb./65gsm Kraft saturated with multi-metal Uniwrap MPI VCI and poly-coated with medium density polyethylene. Excellent corrosion control and moisture barrier that provides protection for combination, ferrous, and non-ferrous metals.
Sold per roll
Multi-Metal VCI Papers